Get Excited & Make Things Better is an initiative by the Workers' Educational Association in Stoke-on-Trent to encourage involvement and activism within communities. It is part of our work for better health and reduced inequalities.
What are we doing?
- Resources embedded into health courses to help learners make their voices heard
- A video to inspire better health, starring our Shelton Day Care Centre groups
- We ran a themed Community Gym to support discussion and action
- Innovation and reflection on ways to connect disconnected communities with opportunities for involvement
- We're proactively supporting the Race Online to help ensure everyone can reach friends, resources and tools online
What are you doing?